* This is clearly a spoof on The Julie/Julia Project. All the quilts below, however, are the real deal.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Sprinting To The Finish

I have four blocks left for the 6th quilt to go and am posting the last block I made, yesterday.



This is the 5th quilt so far.

I need to buy(grr) more of the sashing fabric to finish the inner border before I can add the outer one. THAT fabric I have stashed so, okay, that's a plus.

I really am at the end of my bright stash.... only bits and bobs left. Here, see for yourself!:

I have four blocks left for the 6th quilt to go and am posting the last block I made, yesterday.

So with four left to go, I think at this time I must stop and assess what fabrics I shall use before I proceed any further. I really will not buy another scrap to finish this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment